The C2 Security Post offers a high level of security and versatility, which is second to none in a removable security post of this type.
By listening to customers, police, commercial users etc., and working hand in hand with the research and development side of the internationally famous lock manufacturers, Lowe & Fletcher, a lock of exceptional strength has been developed.
The security post can be located or removed from its base with the easy lift handle.
The main feature of the new lock is the one-piece solid body, encased in a 5mm armoured steel sleeve, located at the top of the post. The lock is of a radial pin design with a drill resistant core complete with two keys.
With the re-designed pressure reduced locking mechanism, locking the post is child’s play.
The base plate (which is concreted into the ground) has also undergone modification, the lid is non-flip; the drainage holes ensure that water runs straight through and a new lubrication hole in the lid ensures trouble free use for many years. Extra bases can also be purchased so that the C2 security post can be used in more than one location, or separate storage sockets for temporary positioning.
- Maintenance free
- Base plate fits flush with the ground
- Separate base plates available, post can be used in different locations
- Keyed alike available on request
- Drill and pick resistant lock
- Locates and locks in seconds (important in bad weather!)
- Base fits only 18″ below ground (avoiding mains cables and pipework, unlike telescopic posts!)
- Does not use easily attackable padlocks
- Accepted by all major insurance companies
- Stops thieves using your drive as a loading bay
- Post sits 67 cm above ground level
WHAT THE PRESS SAY!!!
“This special security post will virtually destroy any car that attempts to knock it down.”
“This deterrent will have thieves puzzled longer than most safety devices, even if they come with a hack-saw or blow torch.”
“It only needs one post accurately positioned to achieve the highest level of security”
Extra bases can also be purchased separately for a number of reasons;-
- Change of address. Take your post with you and simply buy a new base for your new address
- To change the position of your post
- To add a storage place for your post while not in its normal place (ie. the side of your drive)
- Add another position on your drive when one vehicle is not there (ie halfway down your drive)