Custom Car Soundproofing Kit consists of the following materials:-
- 1/3 sheet of NoiseKiller Vibrasorb (0.67 m x 1.2 m)
- 1 and 1/2 sheet of NoiseKiller Sound Barrier (3 m x 1.2 m)
- 3/4 roll of NoiseKiller Barrier Mat (1.5 m x 1.2 m)
Materials need to ideally cover the following areas:
- Bonnet Lid (NoiseKiller Vibrasorb)
- Bulkhead (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Interior Front Footwells (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Sides of Transmission Tunnel (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Rear Footwells(NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Under Rear Seat (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Rear Wheel Arches (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Under Spare Wheel (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Side Walls of Spare Wheel (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Under Boot Carpet (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Door Pads (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
All engine bay parts use our waterproof Noise Killer Vibrasorb material. This is self adhesive with a damping sheet to reduce bonnet vibrations and an open cell Class “0” acoustic foam to absorb engine noise. The foil facing gives a wipe clean maintenance surface which also protects the bonnet lid against heat discolouring.
Interior of Vehicle
Noise Killer Sound Barrier are used under the carpets in the front and rear footwells inside the vehicle and along the side of the transmission tunnel. These pads help to reduce road and transmission noise as well as under body vibrations. A pad is placed under the rear seat to reduce exhaust noise and vibrations.
Noise Killer Barrier Mat is adhered to the rear wheel arches, the rear wings behind the trim, under the spare wheel, and the side walls of the spare wheel well.
A Noise Killer Sound Barrier is placed under the boot carpet to reduce the road and exhaust noises and body vibrations.
Each custom car differs in size. We have estimated how much material you will need and produced this kit. If you would like to change the quantities or sizes of any of the materials please contact us for a quote or to discuss further.