Full Soundproofing Land Rover Kits cover the following areas:
- Bonnet Lid (NoiseKiller Vibrasorb)
- Interior Bulkhead (NoiseKiller Adhesive Sound Barrier)
- Bell Housing (NoiseKiller Adhesive Sound Barrier)
- Transmission Tunnel (NoiseKiller Adhesive Sound Barrier)
- Front Floors (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Seat Box Front and Sides (NoiseKiller Adhesive Sound Barrier)
- Under Seats (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Rear Wheel Arches (NoiseKiller Adhesive Sound Barrier)
- Rear Floor/Load Space (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Door Pads (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
All engine bay parts use our waterproof Noise Killer Vibrasorb material. This is self adhesive with a damping sheet to reduce bonnet vibrations and an open cell Class “0” acoustic foam to absorb engine noise. The foil facing gives a wipe clean maintenance surface which also protects the bonnet lid against heat discolouring.
A Noise Killer Acoustic Engine Blanket can also be used to further suppress engine noise.
If you are taking your engine out then Noise Killer Lead Sandwich can be applied to the bulkhead to block and reduce the engine noise transmitted through the bulkhead.
Noise Killer Adhesive Sound Barrier is used to cover the transmission tunnel, bulkhead, bell housing coverings, front and sides of the seat boxes in the front cab, and Noise Killer Sound Barrier is used for the front floors and under the front seats.
Floor Section – Noise Killer Adhesive Sound Barrier is used for the sides and tops of rear wheel arches and the inner wing area above the wheel arch. Noise Killer Sound Barrier on the load space floor NoiseKiller Barrier Mat pads on Rear door
YOU WILL BE ASKED ABOUT YOUR VEHICLES MAKE/MODEL/YEAR ETC WHEN IN THE PAYMENT CART.
Stocked items* will normally be despatched in 1-2 days of cleared payment. Main Land UK Items will be sent using UK Mail next day service (Max. Parcel weight is 30kg)
(* = Stocked items include all materials, engine blankets, corrosion X, clutch claws and security posts)
Soundproofing Kits can take up to 7-10 working days dependant on the work load at time of order.
However, we try wherever possible to work around your schedule, and if you’re in a hurry for the goods please mention when ordering and we can see what can be done.