Soundproofing Motorhomes covers the following areas:
- Bonnet Lid (NoiseKiller Vibrasorb)
- Bulkhead (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Engine Blanket (NoiseKiller Acoustic Engine Blanket)
- Interior Wheel Arch (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Footwells (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Sides of Seat Boxes (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Front Floor (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Floor of Seat Boxes (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
- Area in-between front Seats (NoiseKiller Sound Barrier)
- Door Pads (NoiseKiller Barrier Mat)
All engine bay parts use our waterproof Noise Killer Vibrasorb material. This is self adhesive with a damping sheet to reduce bonnet vibrations and an open cell Class “0” acoustic foam to absorb engine noise. The foil facing gives a wipe clean maintenance surface which also protects the bonnet lid against heat discolouring..Noise Killer Barrier Mat is applied to the bulkhead, inner wings and wheel arches where possible. A Noise Killer Acoustic Engine Blanket is fitted over the engine.
Interior Front Cab
Noise Killer Barrier Mat is applied inside the cab to the seat boxes, doors, front wheel arches, and foot wells Noise Killer Sound Barrier are used on the front floors, under the seat boxes and between the seats.
Please note all Mercedes kits come with a medium sized acoustic engine blanket and all other vehicles use a small sized acoustic engine blanket (this is purely due to the Mercedes types having the room for a medium.) All VW T5 or T6 vans now come with a custom shaped blanket (approx the size of a medium)
YOU WILL BE ASKED ABOUT YOUR VEHICLES MAKE/MODEL/YEAR WHEN IN THE PAYMENT CART.